In it, they detail 7 simple tips:
- Take the time now, to decide what is important to you and why?
- Let your decisions determine how you spend your Christmas
- If you want to give a gift, make it meaningful.
- Don’t fall for other people’s manipulative games
- Do what you decide to do and forget about false guilt
- As well as avoiding what you don’t want your Christmas to be like, take steps to design a really great Christmas doing what is important to you
- Try leaving your credit card at home leading up to Christmas
Read the full article here